NEW YORK, December 2, 2021 / PRNewswire / – According to the latest Fact.MR analysis, the global aromatic chemicals market is expected to experience strong growth during the forecast period. The growth is mainly driven by the increasing application of aromatic chemicals in various industries such as cosmetics and food and beverage.
Aromatic chemicals are highly volatile chemicals that are used to impart odor to various products. They are widely used to prepare fragrance formulations in a wide range of applications, including bakery products, candy, alcohol, cosmetics and food.
With increasing population and changing lifestyle, people are spending more and more on food and cosmetics. This in turn triggers the sales of aromatic chemicals.
In recent years, the demand for organic products has exploded. Consumers are turning to organic products because of the harmful health effects of synthetic ingredients. In addition, with the increase in the incidence of allergic reactions to synthetic ingredients, sales of natural chemical flavors are expected to increase.
In addition, the increasing adoption of natural chemical flavors in food products to improve taste and odor is positively impacting the market. Flavors and scents play a vital role in promoting appetite, enhancing the taste experience and product recognition.
For critical information on this market, request more information
According to Fact.MR, benzenoids are likely to emerge as the most preferred chemical type due to their ease of availability and ability to mix with other aromatic chemicals of benzenoids. At the regional level, Europe will continue to dominate the aromatic chemicals market due to the high consumption of cosmetic products and the strong presence of major market players.
“Amid growing preferences for natural cosmetics, major manufacturers are focusing on developing aromatic chemicals from organic substrates. They integrate advanced technologies into the production process. This has a positive impact on the growth of the market ” says Fact.MR analyst
Key Takeaways From Aromatic Chemicals Market Research
- Europe is expected to remain the most lucrative market for aromatic chemicals, due to increasing applications in the food and beverage and hospitality industries.
- With the growing popularity of flavors and fragrances, India and China are expected to witness strong demand for aromatic chemicals during the forecast period.
- The United States will become an attractive market for aromatic chemicals with the increasing adoption of fragrances in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- On the basis of chemical type, the benzenoid segment is expected to increase at a significant rate during the forecast period.
- By application, food and beverage and cosmetics categories will dominate the aromatic chemicals market.
- Natural aromatic chemicals are expected to remain the most preferred substances over the next ten years.
- The growing demand for aromatic chemicals in cosmetic and food applications is expected to drive the aromatic chemicals market.
- The growing consumer preference for natural fragrances, coupled with the increasing penetration of online sales channels, will drive sales of natural chemical flavorings.
- The increasing adoption of aromatic chemicals in the pharmaceutical industry is creating lucrative growth opportunities for the aromatic chemicals market.
- The increasing demand for daily use products such as cosmetics, cleaning products and toiletries is positively impacting the aromatic chemicals market.
- Side effects associated with synthetic aromatic chemicals are holding back market growth.
For in-depth information on Aroma Chemicals Marlet, ask for the methodology at
The major manufacturers operating in the aromatic chemicals market are focusing on the development of new aromatic chemicals from organic substances. They have adopted various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers, partnerships, new product launches and collaborations to expand their global footprint.
- In May 2021. P2 Science, Inc. (P2), a leading green chemistry company, has launched a new herbal aromatic chemical, Herbenone ™. Herbenone imparts notes of herbs, anise, fresh basil and light notes of jasmine to all types of cosmetics and personal care. It is derived from recycled forest raw materials from pine trees certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- In june 2019, Solvay expanded its natural solutions with the launch of Eugenil NI for the perfume market. With this launch Solvay expands its portfolio of aromatic chemicals beyond its traditional diphenol chains to meet the expectations of the aroma and fragrance market.
- In September, BASF acquired Isobionics, an innovation leader in aromatic biotechnology, to strengthen its portfolio of natural aroma chemicals.
Some of the major players operating in the Aromatic Chemicals market presented by Fact.MR are:
- Kelkar Group
- BASF SE
- Hindustan mint and agro products
- Symrise SA
- Kao Company
- Privi Organics Ltd.
- Kalpa Sutra chemicals
- Bell flavors & Perfumes
More information on the global sales outlook for aromatic chemicals
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Aromatic Chemicals market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period 2021-2031. The study reveals compelling information on the global demand for aromatic chemicals with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Soaps & Detergents
- Cosmetics and toiletries
- Food and Beverage Ingredients
- Musk Chemicals
Key Questions Answered In The Aromatic Chemicals Market Outlook Report
- The report provides an overview of the demand outlook for aromatic chemicals for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights the expected sales growth for the Aromatic Chemicals market between 2021 and 2031.
- The Aromatic Chemicals market research identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting dominant trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancement within Of the industry
- Analysis of the aromatic chemicals market share of key companies in the sector and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s coverage in chemicals and materials –
Chemicals Market Forecast for Fragrance Ingredients – The chemicals used in perfume ingredients have grown in popularity in the personal care, home and textile industries. The use of chemical components for perfumes in the food and beverage industry has increased significantly in recent years. The desire for natural ingredients is driven by the trend towards halal certified products, which has enabled fragrance companies to keep their products fresh. The major players in the perfume chemical ingredients market have launched a new category of specialty chemicals intended for specific applications without altering the overall characteristics of the product.
Cosmetic and Toiletry Chemicals Market Overview – Due to the significant population expansion over the past decade and increasing incomes of middle class groups in emerging countries, the cosmetic and toiletry chemicals market is expected to experience strong demand over the past decade. forecast period. With a growing consumer base, there is a growing need for high quality cosmetic products, which is expected to become a trend in the cosmetics and toilet chemicals market. In addition, urban women in well-developed urban cities use at least five cosmetics and skin care products every day, which presents tremendous prospects for cosmetic and toilet chemicals market.
Cosmetic Chemicals Market Analysis – The global cosmetics industry is gaining ground and growing at a rapid pace in many places. From the introduction of organic beauty products to the integration of smart technologies throughout the supply chain, the cosmetics industry has seen a number of significant advancements. Consumers are also more likely to spend more on cosmetics and personal care when their disposable income increases. The demand for cosmetic chemicals is expected to increase in the future as the popularity of cosmetic products increases.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide spectrum – from Automotive and Industry 4.0, to chemicals and materials, to technology and even the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our chemicals and materials research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated search solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]